We are preparing for an exciting upcoming season!
- For those with rugby experience, it will start with a trip to UCLA (1/17-1/19/2014). Conditioning starts NOW. See team captains for more information about Jukka’s workout plan.
- For those new to rugby, get ready for an amazingly fun game with a great group of kids and solid coaching. Conditioning starts NOW, but formal practices don’t begin until late January. Players will be contacted by a team captain to learn more.
PITS will use our TeamSnap site to communicate amongst coaches, parents and players regarding schedules and registration tracking. We need all rugby families to provide the cellphone numbers/carriers of their player, so that the coaches have the ability to send text messages in the event of last minute changes (parents are welcome to include their own, too).
Our formal practices will run from roughly late January to late April. They will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 4-6 pm at Laney College. Our game schedule won’t be available to us until mid-December, but they usually occur on weekends.
Informal pre-season conditioning begins NOW!!! For those playing football, the pre-season conditioning begins at the end of the football season. See your team captains for more information.
- Visit www.pitsrugby.com for our public schedule and announcements as soon as they are ready.
- Visit www.facebook.com/PITSRugby to see photos, etc. Be sure to “Like” PITS Rugby!
- Visit Northern California Youth Rugby Association (NCYRA) at www.ncyrugby.org to learn more about the game of rugby at this level. Our registration form requirements are dictated by this organization, so your cooperation with our seemingly detailed information requests is greatly appreciated.